The firm and partners Bruce Genderson, Heidi Hubbard, Enu Mainigi and David Berl received eight nominations for the 2019 LMG Life Sciences Awards:
- Antitrust Firm of the Year
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded
- Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year – Branded – Bruce Genderson
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – District of Columbia – David Berl
- Government Investigations Firm of the Year
- Government Investigations Attorney of the Year – Enu Mainigi
- Product Liability Firm of the Year
- Product Liability Attorney of the Year – Heidi Hubbard
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on September 18, at the Essex House in New York. The awards, which are selected based on a survey of peers and leading companies in the life sciences industry, “recognize and honor the leading attorneys, firms and in-house counsel teams, which have played a significant role in the life sciences industry over the past year.”
In 2018, Williams & Connolly was recognized as Litigation Firm of the Year. The firm also received the Hatch-Waxman Impact Case of the Year award for its work on Eli Lilly & Co. v. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories. In addition, partner Thomas Fletcher was named a U.S. Rising Star in Intellectual Property.
In 2017, partner and Co-Chair of the firm’s Products Liability, Torts, and Medicine practice group, Heidi Hubbard, was awarded Product Liability Attorney of the Year. In addition, Senior Counsel, Richard Cooper, was inducted into the LMG Life Sciences Hall of Fame.
Please click here to see a full list of the 2019 LMG Life Sciences Award nominees.
LMG Life Sciences is a part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, which publishes Benchmark: Litigation, Managing Intellectual Property, and International Financial Law Review (IFLR).