Williams & Connolly offers a flexible and comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. Some of the benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance paid by the firm
- 401(k) Savings Plan - Employee Contribution
Illness and Disability Protection
- Group Long Term Disability Insurance
- Group Long Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance Buy-Up
- Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance Buy-Up
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Buy-Up
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Leisure and Time Away From Work
- Unlimited Vacation
- 18 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military Leave
- FMLA Leave
Other Services and Benefits
- Work Schedule Flexibility - Williams & Connolly has a flexible part-time policy that has allowed a number of lawyers, including both partners and associates, to adjust their work schedules in response to changing family demands. A lawyer on reduced workload generally will advance on a pro rata basis toward eligibility for consideration for promotion to partner.
- Moving Expenses - Williams & Connolly pays/reimburses moving expenses on a one-time basis for new attorneys according to a predetermined weight and mileage allowance schedule.
- Bar Expenses - Williams & Connolly reimburses new attorneys for bar review course fees and bar exam fees, as well as the cost of waiving into the District of Columbia bar from an outside bar.
- Transportation Flexible Spending Account funded by you with pre-tax dollars to be used to purchase SmartBenefits to ride Metro or other eligible public transportation and for reimbursement of parking expenses.
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts funded by you with pre-tax dollars.
- Emergency backup child/elder care
- On-site café with lunch at no charge
- Free Starbucks coffee in-house
- Business casual dress
- Tuition reimbursement for outside CLE courses
- On-site fitness facility
- Outside fitness center corporate discounts
- On-site parking facility
- Roof terrace
- Recreational activities with teams for softball and basketball
- Regularly scheduled social events
- Annual attorney dinner-dance or weekend firm retreat
- Annual firm picnic
- Annual holiday party
- Annual Fourth of July celebration on roof terrace