Williams & Connolly LLP offers a flexible and comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. Some of the benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance paid by the firm
- 401(k) Savings Plan - Employee Contribution
Illness and Disability Protection
- Group Long Term Disability Insurance
- Group Long Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance Buy-Up
- Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance Buy-Up
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Buy-Up
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Leisure and Time Away From Work
- Unlimited Vacation
- 18 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Primary Caregiver
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Secondary Caregiver
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military Leave
- FMLA Leave
Other Services and Benefits
- Work Schedule Flexibility - Williams & Connolly LLP has a flexible part-time policy that has allowed a number of lawyers, including both partners and associates, to adjust their work schedules in response to changing family demands. A lawyer on reduced workload generally will advance on a pro rata basis toward eligibility for consideration for promotion to partner.
- Moving Expenses - Williams & Connolly LLP pays/reimburses moving expenses on a one-time basis for new attorneys according to a predetermined weight and mileage allowance schedule.
- Bar Expenses - Williams & Connolly LLP reimburses new attorneys for bar review course fees and bar exam fees, as well as the cost of waiving into the District of Columbia bar from an outside bar.
- Transportation Flexible Spending Account funded by you with pre-tax dollars to be used to purchase SmartBenefits to ride Metro or other eligible public transportation and for reimbursement of parking expenses.
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts funded by you with pre-tax dollars.
- Backup child/elder care
- On-site attorney dining room with lunch at no charge
- Free Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts coffee in-house
- Business casual dress
- Tuition reimbursement for outside CLE courses
- On-site fitness facility
- Outside fitness center corporate discounts
- On-site parking facility
- Roof terrace
- Recreational activities with teams for softball and basketball
- Regularly scheduled social events
- Annual attorney dinner-dance or weekend firm retreat
- Annual firm picnic
- Annual holiday party
- Annual Fourth of July celebration on roof terrace