Education & Honors
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. 2022, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; The University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Executive Editor; P. Pemberton Morris Prize
- University of Oxford, M.Sc. Global Governance and Diplomacy, 2017; Rhodes Scholar
- University of Oxford, M.Sc. Criminology and Criminal Justice, 2016; Rhodes Scholar
- Wabash College, A.B. summa cum laude, 2015, Phi Beta Kappa; Lambda Pi Eta; Psi Chi; David W. Peck Junior Medal; Joseph J. Daniels Prize in Constitutional Law
Bar & Court Admissions
- Appellate Research and Writing Extern, The Office of the Federal Public Defender, Washington, D.C., 2020-2021
- A Bug or a Feature?: Exclusive State Court Jurisdiction Over Federal Questions, 170 U. Pa. L. Rev. Online 147 (2022).
- The Fifteenth Amendment v. Lochner, 28 Tex. J. on C.L. & C.R. (forthcoming).
*Admitted in Indiana. Practice in the District of Columbia supervised by members of the D.C. Bar as required by D.C. App. R. 49(c)(8).