Education & Honors
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2023; Coker Fellow; Articles & Essays Editor, Yale Law Journal; Symposium Editor, Yale Journal on Regulation; William K.S. Wang Prize
- Yale College, B.A., with distinction, 2017
Bar & Court Admissions
- SLIP Intern, United States Department of Justice, Civil Division, Federal Programs Branch, 2022
- Civil Extern, United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California, 2021
- Note, Rationalizing the Administrative Record for Equitable Constitutional Claims, 133 Yale L.J. (forthcoming).