Williams & Connolly and partners David Berl, Stanley Fisher, Heidi Hubbard, and Joe Petrosinelli have been shortlisted for the following 2023 LMG Life Sciences Awards:
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year (Branded)
- Product Liability Firm of the Year
- General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Antitrust Practitioner of the Year – Heidi Hubbard
- Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year (Branded) – Stanley Fisher
- General Patent Litigator of the Year (DC Metro) – David Berl
- Product Liability Attorney of the Year – Joe Petrosinelli
The winners will be announced in-person on September 7 at an event at the Essex House in New York City. The nominations are determined through a rigorous research process involving in-depth firm submissions, practitioner interviews, client feedback and independent research.
The firm’s nominations this year follow last year’s win for Hatch-Waxman Impact Case of the Year.
Please click here to see a full list of the 2023 LMG Life Sciences Award finalists.