Williams & Connolly and partners Heidi Hubbard, David Berl, Stanley Fisher, and Elise Baumgarten have been shortlisted for the following 2022 LMG Life Sciences Awards:
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year (Branded)
- Antitrust Firm of the Year
- Antitrust Practitioner of the Year – Heidi Hubbard
- Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year (Branded) – David Berl
- General Patent Litigator of the Year (DC Metro) – Stanley Fisher
- US Rising Star, Intellectual Property – Elise Baumgarten
The winners will be announced in-person on September 8 at the Essex House in New York City. The nominations are determined through a rigorous research process involving in-depth firm submissions, practitioner interviews, client feedback and independent research.
The firm’s nominations this year follow last year’s wins for Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded and Hatch-Waxman Impact Case of the Year.
Please click here to see a full list of the 2022 LMG Life Sciences Award nominees.