Williams & Connolly and partners Enu Mainigi and David Berl have been shortlisted for the following 2020 LMG Life Sciences Awards:
- Antitrust Firm of the Year
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – District of Columbia – David Berl
- Government Investigations Firm of the Year
- Government Investigations Attorney of the Year – Enu Mainigi
- Product Liability Firm of the Year
- Trial Lawyer of the Year (Non-IP Litigation) – Enu Mainigi
The winners will be announced on September 23rd via live stream. The awards, which are selected based on a survey of peers and leading companies in the life sciences industry, “recognize and honor the leading attorneys, firms and in-house counsel teams, which have played a significant role in the life sciences industry over the past year.”
The firm’s nominations this year follow last year’s wins for Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded, Government Investigations Firm of the Year, and Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year – Branded - Bruce Genderson.
Please click here to see a full list of the 2020 LMG Life Sciences Award nominees.