Neelum Wadhwani handles a wide variety of complex civil and criminal litigation. She has represented clients in federal and state courts across the United States, at both the trial and appellate levels.
Neelum’s practice spans a variety of areas. Her civil practice includes extensive experience in product liability litigation, environmental litigation, toxic tort litigation, and qui tam litigation. In her criminal and government investigations practice, Neelum has defended clients in investigations and litigation by the Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other federal and state governmental agencies. Neelum has defended a significant number of Fortune 500 corporations, technology and financial services companies, pharmaceutical companies, accounting firms, PBMs, and senior corporate executives.
Neelum received her B.A. from the University of Wisconsin, Madison and her J.D., with honors, from the University of Texas School of Law, where she was an editor of the Texas Law Review. Neelum joined Williams & Connolly in 2006.
- National counsel for wholesale pharmaceutical distributor in a federal products liability MDL proceeding and numerous associated state court proceedings.
- Ongoing representation of several major pharmaceutical companies in various federal MDL and state-court litigations involving product liability claims related to medications and medical devices
- Represented a major PBM in qui tam litigation involving allegations under the Anti-Kickback Statute
- Represented a global digital industrial company in environmental litigation involving polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- Represented major technology and retail companies in internal investigations