Education & Honors
- Columbia Law School, J.D. 2021; Butler Fellow; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; James Kent Scholar; Columbia Science and Technology Law Review, Technical Editor
- Drexel University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2018
Bar & Court Admissions
- Law Clerk, Vice Chancellor Lori W. Will, Delaware Court of Chancery, 2022-2023
- Data Misappropriation: A Trade Secret Cause of Action for Data Scraping, 24 Colum. Sci. & Tech. L. Rev. 125 (2022)
- Bad Bots: Regulating the Scraping of Public Personal Information, 34 Harv. J.L. & Tech. 701 (2021)
Admitted in New York. Practice in the District of Columbia supervised by members of the D.C. Bar as required by D.C. App. R. 49(c)(8).