Connie Forkner handles a wide variety of commercial and complex civil litigation. She has represented clients in federal and state courts, and in arbitrations, across the United States. Connie’s practice spans a variety of areas, including antitrust litigation, products liability litigation, environmental and toxic tort litigation, legal malpractice, contract disputes, and class actions. Connie has represented individuals, pharmaceutical companies, law firms, and manufacturers, among other clients.
- Represents pharmaceutical companies in so-called “reverse payment” antitrust litigation.
- Represented Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company in a federal products liability MDL proceeding and numerous associated state court proceedings.
- Represented leading agricultural cooperative in lawsuits alleging price fixing and monopolization.
- Represented Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company in multi-million dollar breach of contract arbitration.
- Represented a global digital industrial company in environmental litigation involving polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).