Thursday, July 14, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
Partners from Williams & Connolly’s Supreme Court and Appellate Litigation practice will present a CLE on the key business cases, major decisions, and big themes of the Term, including Justice Breyer’s retirement. We’ll also discuss the outlook for next Term for business cases and other notable developments.
In the prior two Supreme Court terms, the team obtained five victories on behalf of its clients before the U.S. Supreme Court, and the team argued three cases before the Court this term.*
Amy Mason Saharia, a former law clerk to Justice Sonia Sotomayor, has argued in the Supreme Court and routinely handles appeals as lead counsel in the federal courts of appeals. She also advises clients on complex legal issues in trial-level proceedings. Amy has been recognized in the appellate field as a “Next Generation Lawyer” by The Legal 500.
Sarah Harris, a former law clerk to Justice Clarence Thomas, has argued three Supreme Court cases in the past two Terms, prevailing in all three. She is widely recognized for her appellate advocacy, and was named one of Law360’s five appellate MVPs last year and as one of Bloomberg Law’s "40 Under 40" lawyers nationwide.
SPEAKERS: Amy Mason Saharia and Sarah Harris
WHEN: July 14, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
WHERE: Zoom Webinar
- General credit granted in AZ, CA, CT, FL, NJ, PA and NY (for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys).
- If you need CLE credit, we will send you a CLE Request and Evaluation Form the day of the presentation that you must submit with the CLE Code.
- We will apply for credit in other states, if requested.
- We cannot provide AL, IN, NC, and WV credit for this program.
- If you need more information or have questions about a particular state, please contact Sherry Bridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
After you register, you will receive the Zoom link and can add it to your calendar.
*All cases vary and none is predictive.