Education & Honors
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2020, summa cum laude
- Drury University, B.A., 2017, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Judicial Law Clerk, Judge Scott Matheson, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2022-2023
- Judicial Law Clerk, Judge Beth Phillips, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, 2020-2022
- Legal Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Appellate Division, Kansas City, Mo., 2018
- Co-author, Cultural Necromancy: Digital Resurrection and Hegemonic Incorporation, 52(2) SubStance 74 (Johns Hopkins University Press 2023).
*Admitted in Missouri. Practice in the District of Columbia supervised by members of the D.C. Bar as required by D.C. App. R. 49(c)(8).