Education & Honors
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2020; magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Cornell Law Review, Articles Editor & Symposium Project Manager
- Binghamton University, State University of New York, B.A., 2017; magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- Law Clerk, Judge Sandra L. Lynch, U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2021-2022
- Law Clerk, Judge Nathaniel M. Gorton, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2020-2021
- Intern, U.S. Attorney's Office, Western District of New York, Summer 2018
Admitted only in Maryland. Practice in the District of Columbia supervised by members of the D.C. Bar as required by D.C. App. R. 49(c)(8).