The firm and partners Bruce Genderson, Heidi Hubbard, Joe Petrosinelli, Adam Perlman, David Berl and Tom Fletcher received 12 nominations in 10 categories for the 2018 LMG Life Sciences Awards:
- Product Liability Attorney of the Year: Heidi Hubbard and Joe Petrosinelli
- Product Liability Firm of the Year
- Antitrust Firm of the Year
- Litigation Firm of the Year
- Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year – Branded: Adam Perlman
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – District of Columbia: Bruce Genderson and David Berl
- General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
- US Rising Star - Intellectual Property: Tom Fletcher
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on September 12, at Essex House in New York. The awards, which are selected based on a survey of peers and leading companies in the life sciences industry, “recognize and honor the leading attorneys, firms and in-house counsel teams, which have played a significant role in the life sciences industry over the past year.”
In 2017, for the second year in a row, Partner and Co-Chair of the firm’s Patent Litigation practice group, Adam Perlman, was awarded Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year – Branded. Partner and Co-Chair of the firm’s Products Liability, Torts, and Medicine practice group, Heidi Hubbard, was awarded Product Liability Attorney of the Year. In addition, Senior Counsel, Richard Cooper, was inducted into the LMG Life Sciences Hall of Fame.
In 2016, the firm won in three categories. Adam Perlman was awarded Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year – Branded. The firm also received awards for Hatch-Waxman Impact Case of the Year and Patent Impact Case of the Year.
Please click here to see a full list of the 2018 LMG Life Sciences Award nominees.
LMG Life Sciences is a part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, which publishes Benchmark: Litigation, Managing Intellectual Property, and International Financial Law Review (IFLR).