Education and Honors
- Harvard Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016. Board of Student Advisers; Semifinalist and Best Brief, Ames Moot Court Competition; Senior Technical Editor, Harvard Law & Policy Review
- Bowdoin College, A.B., cum laude, High Honors in Government, 2011; Phi Beta Kappa; Student Body President
Bar and Court Admissions
- Virginia and District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Law Clerk, Judge Jill Pryor, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2016–2017
- Extern, Hawaii Department of the Attorney General, Criminal Justice Division, January 2016
- Extern, Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General, Cyber Crime Division, Spring 2015
- Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia, Summer 2014
“You’ve Taken All You Can Bear” : Replacing the Rickety Framework for Law Enforcement Access to Private Communications, 55 Harv. J. on Legis. (forthcoming Winter 2018).
Co-author, Community Fiber in Washington, D.C.: Developments and Lessons Learned, Berkman Center for Internet & Society Research Publication (2014).