Education & Honors
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2013; Editor, Yale Law Journal; Editor-In-Chief, Yale Journal of International Law
- University of Cambridge, M.Phil., 2009
- Harvard College, A.B., 2008
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Law Clerk, Judge Debra Ann Livingston, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2015-2016
- Law Clerk, Judge Jesse M. Furman, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2013-2014
- Law Fellow, U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, 2016
- Law Intern, Office of the White House Counsel, 2013
- Comment, After Chabad: Enforcement in Cultural Property Disputes, 37 Yale J. Int’l L. 463 (2012).
- Coauthor, Rethinking Climate Change: Towards an International Court of Justice Advisory Opinion, 37 Yale J. Int’l L. Online 35 (2012).
- Book Note, 36 Yale J. Int’l L. 513 (2011) (reviewing Karen Engle, The Elusive Promise of Indigenous Development: Rights, Culture, Strategy (2010)).