Brian Gilmore is an associate at Williams & Connolly, and his practice focuses on general commercial litigation, legal malpractice, and qui tam actions.
A native of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Brian graduated magna cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as an Executive Articles Editor on the Georgetown Law Journal and competed in the National Moot Court Championship. Following law school, Brian worked at Williams & Connolly as a law clerk and associate, and after clerkships with Judge Judith Rogers (D.C. Circuit) and Senior Judge Ellen Segal Huvelle (D.D.C.), he returned to the firm in 2017.
- Term Law Clerk, Judge Judith Rogers, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, 2016 - 2017
- Term Law Clerk, Senior Judge Ellen Segal Huvelle, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2015 - 2016
- Intern, Judge Patricia Millett, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, 2014
- Intern, Department of Justice, Civil Appellate Division, 2013
- Intern, Governor Martin O'Malley, 2012