Education & Honors
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2016; Managing Editor, Yale Journal of Law & Feminism; Charles G. Albom Prize for excellence in appellate advocacy in a law school clinical program
- University of Texas at Austin, M.A., 2007
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., Academic Distinction, 2006
Bar & Court Admissions
- Law Clerk, Chief Judge Diane P. Wood, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2016-2017
- United States Air Force, Intelligence Officer, 2006-2013
Admitted only in Colorado. Practice supervised by D.C. Bar members pursuant to D.C. Court of Appeals Rule 49(c)(8).