Education & Honors
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2019; Editor-in-Chief, Annual Review of Criminal Procedure
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A.
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Chief Judge Priscilla Richman, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Marine Corps
- Facially Exculpatory Yet Inherently Incriminating: Why Affirmative Defense Statements Should Qualify as Statements Against Penal Interest Under Rule 804(b)(3), 108 GEO. L.J. 203 (2019).