Education & Honors
- Harvard Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015; Senior Article Editor, Harvard Law & Policy Review; Finalist and Best Brief, Ames Moot Court Competition
- The George Washington University School of Business, B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2011; School of Business Distinguished Scholar
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Judge Harris L Hartz, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2015-2016
- Co-Author, Incongruent Needs: Why Differences in the Iron-Triangle of Priorities Make Health Information Technology Adoption and Use Difficult, in Research Perspectives on the Role of Informatics in Health Policy and Management (Christo El Morr ed.) (2013).
- Co-Author, Center For The Study Of Responsive Law, The People’s Printer: Time For A Reawakening (2012).