Education & Honors
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2020; magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology, Managing Articles Editor
- University of Miami, B.A., 2017; summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Hon. Richard C. Tallman, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2021-2022
- Judicial Extern, Edmond E. Chang, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2018
- Riley E. Clafton, A Material Change to Brady: Rethinking Brady v. Maryland, Materiality, and Criminal Discovery, 110 J. Crim. L. & Criminology 307 (2020).
- Tonja Jacobi & Riley E. Clafton, The Law of Disposable Children: Searches in Schools, 13 U.C. Irvine L. Rev. 205 (2022).