Education & Honors
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2013; Neale M. Albert Fund Prize; Coker Fellow; Information Society Project Student Fellow; Knight Law and Media Scholar; Notes Editor, Yale Law Journal; Articles Editor, Yale Law and Policy Review; Lead Editor, Yale Journal on Regulation
- Princeton University, A.B., summa cum laude, 2010; Phi Beta Kappa (inducted early)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia and District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Judge Scott M. Matheson, Jr., United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2013-2014
- Note, “A Dangerous Undertaking”: The Problem of Intentionalism and Promise of Expert Testimony in Appropriation Art Infringement Cases, 26 Yale J.L. & Human. 143 (2014).
- Comment, Copyright Protection in an Opt-Out World: Implied License Doctrine and News Aggregators, 122 YALE L.J. 837 (2012).