Education & Honors
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2021; cum laude; Editor in Chief, Boston College Law Review
- University of Cambridge, MPhil., 2016; Awarded with distinction
- University of St. Andrews, M.A. (Hons), 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Judge Paul J. Kelly, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2021-2022
- Judicial Intern, Judge Richard J. Leon, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Summer 2019
- Note, Major Reforms for Minors’ Confessions: Rethinking Self-Incrimination Protections for Juveniles, 61 B.C. L. Rev. 2643 (2020).
- Comment, You’ve Got Mail, but Not Jurisdiction: The Federal Tort Claims Act and the Mailbox Rule, 61 B.C. L. Rev. Elec. Supplement II-172 (2020).
*Admitted in Massachusetts. Practice in the District of Columbia supervised by members of the D.C. Bar as required by D.C. App. R. 49(c)(8).