Krista Anderson litigates complex civil cases, with a particular focus on antitrust, securities and false claim matters.
- Twelve Years Post Morrison: State Civil Remedies and A Proposed Government Subsidy to Incentivize Claims by Rape Survivors, 36 Harv. J. L . & Gender 223 (2013)
- A Critique of Jeannie Suk’s Portrayal of Criminal Protection Orders in At Home in the Law, Harv.J.L. & Gender Online (2012), http://harvardjlg.com/category/bookreviews/
- Representing an auto parts manufacturer in civil class action antitrust proceedings involving price fixing and bid rigging claims.
- Acting for CoStar Group, an international commercial real estate data firm, in its defense of antitrust counterclaims, including monopolization, attempted monopolization and tying.
- Representing a “Big Four” accounting firm in a three-week arbitration trial involving claims by a bankruptcy trustee for a large insurer, in which the panel issued an award in favor of the accounting firm on all claims.
- Representing multiple financial institutions and mortgage loan originators in complex civil litigation related to the residential mortgage crisis.
- Counsel to Express Scripts and Medco Health Solutions in an appeal to the Third Circuit in a case alleging violations of the False Claims Act in connection with the alleged inflation of average wholesale prices for brand-name drugs. The Third Circuit upheld the dismissal of all claims.
Law Clerk, Judge Emilio Garza, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2012 - 2013