Education & Honors
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016; Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Duke Law Journal
- University of Virginia, B.A., with distinction in Biology and in Art History, 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- Law Clerk, Judge Beverly B. Martin, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2017-2018
- Law Clerk, Judge Rebecca Beach Smith, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2016-2017
- Note, Process Matters: Specialization in Federal Appellate Review of Noncapital Section 2254 Cases, 65 Duke L.J. 1055 (2016)
Admitted only in Virginia. Practice supervised by D.C. Bar members pursuant to D.C. Court of Appeals Rule 49(c)(8).