Helen White focuses her practice on appellate and intellectual property matters. In her pro bono practice, she has represented LGBT veterans seeking upgrades to their discharge characterizations and has represented international human rights organizations challenging administrative rules that would sharply limit the availability of asylum. Helen is a member of the LGBT Bar Association.
Education & Honors
- Bowdoin College, cum laude, B.A., 2013
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2018
- Law Clerk, Hon. David J. Barron, United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2018 - 2019
- Law Clerk, Hon. Randolph D. Moss, United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 2019 - 2020
- Law Student Intern, Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney's Office, 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
Admitted in Massachusetts. Practice in the District of Columbia supervised by D.C. bar members pursuant to D.C. App. R. 49(c)(8).