Education & Honors
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with highest honors, 2019; Keeper of the Peregrinus; Articles Editor, Texas Law Review
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., with highest honors, 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Judge Jennifer W. Elrod, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2019-2020
- Note, Navigating Still-Murky Waters: The Search for Punitive Damages in an Injured Seaman’s Unseaworthiness Action, 97 Tex. L. Rev. 673 (2019)
Admitted only in TX. Practice supervised by D.C. Bar members pursuant to D.C. Court of Appeals Rule 49(c)(8).