Education & Honors
- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2013; Pro Bono Distinction; Notes Editor, Stanford Law Review
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln, B.A., 2010; with High Distinction; Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, District of Columbia, and Nebraska
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Third and Ninth Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Central, Northern, and Southern Districts of California
- Law Clerk, Judge Thomas M. Hardiman, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2013-2014
- Criminal Appeals Law Clerk, Nebraska Attorney General’s Office, 2011
- Remedies for Non-Performance, in Law of Obligations of Afghanistan (Afg. Legal Educ. Project ed., 2014).
- Note, Federalism and the State Civil Jury Rights, 65 Stan. L. Rev. 851 (2013).
- Essay, Politicizing the Supreme Court, 65 Stan. L. Rev. Online 35 (2012).