Education & Honors
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., with Highest Honors, 2017; Order of the Coif; Notes Editor, The George Washington Law Review
- University of South Carolina, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012; Phi Beta Kappa; Honors College
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Law Clerk, Judge Peter J. Messitte, United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2017-2018
Admitted only in Maryland. Practice supervised by D.C. Bar members pursuant to D.C. Court of Appeals Rule 49(c)(8).