Education & Honors
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2021; Order of the Coif; Virginia Law Review, Executive Editor
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., 2018; Zell Miller Scholarship
Bar & Court Admissions
- Law Clerk, Judge Richard G. Taranto, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2022-2023
- Law Clerk, Judge Colm F. Connolly, U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, 2021-2022
- Christian J. Sorensen, Thinking Outside the Box: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis, In Vitro Fertilization, and Disability Screening in the Wake of Box v. Planned Parenthood, 31 Wm. & Mary Bill Rts. J. 149 (2022).
* Admitted only in New York; practice supervised by D.C. Bar members.